PDA

View Full Version : Uh, oh - I've got the loom bug - please help with choice (marsupial or bandicoot?)

m448
07-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Okay, so I saw the marsupial in person today (robins egg blue) and it was pretty neat I like the ease of opening and the pockets inside or okay. I cloth diaper and currently carry something very similar to the marsupial but with a floppy body and tough zipper.

So now I'm considering the bandicoot. The marsupial seemed a bit wide but I loved the shoulder strap. What is the bandicoot like inside? I don't need tons of pockets but I don't want a huge expanse inside the bag either. Any input for this lost diaper bag soul?

Oh, and I BF - no bottles so I don't have to carry those although sippy cups will be an issue soon.

Also, the colors are something else. I tend to wear bright tops so I'm thinking the black/moss would be the way to go?

essnce629
07-25-2004, 05:25 AM
Unfortunately, I've heard that the bandicoot has NO compartments or pockets on the inside. It's just one large compartment with the Joey clutch attached to the front for your "mommy stuff." If anyone's heard differently then please post.

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel

robmab719
07-25-2004, 01:42 PM
I don't know anyone that's actually seen the Bandicoot IRL, since it's not even out yet, but it says on the Loom website that there's one large internal pocket. I'm thinking it might be similar to the large back interior pocket on the Mothership? Hopefully, we'll know in a few weeks when they arrive!

m448
07-25-2004, 05:03 PM
thank you both for the input - the new thread with interior details has just made the decision a bit harder. I've read everything on this forum regarding both bags and am in love with both.

Unfortunately I'm a monogamist diaper bagger. I buy one and use and it day in and day out. The pockets described sound like the bandicoot might be a great option especially since I'm loving the look of the joey clutch (that's the bag & shoe pre-baby lady in me talking).