PDA

View Full Version : What cool new custom bags have you ordered lately?

lmintzer
07-25-2004, 01:24 AM
From Whimsical Wears? Ella-Bags? I'm Still Me?

I have a Nova Check backpack on order from Whimsical Wears right now . . . can't wait to get it!

Of course, that doesn't stop me from browsing the sites and looking at all the pretty new fabrics. I'm not so good at putting them together and seeing a finished product in my mind's eye.

What have you ordered lately? With the July Ella and WW specials going?

Has anyone chosen any of the new fall fabrics?

vpalmer
07-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Last week I ordered an Ella Elaine bag using a new fall fabric. I chose Posh Dots-Crimson. I have yet to see it on a bag since they don't have any on their site yet so I can't wait to see it IRL. I chose a black twill bottom with red piping and interior. I can't wait to get it either!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

lmintzer
07-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Hi Veronica. That was one of the fabrics that looked interesting to me. I can't quite imagine it on a bag either--when you get yours, can you post a picture? I was thinking black twill ont he bottom too--I couldn't figure out what else would work. I'm sure it will be beautiful!

humblemama
07-26-2004, 02:37 PM
I've been off the boards for what seems like an eternity! Had my baby yeh! and am now overwhelmed every minute of the day and night!! BUT I do need a shower gift and am thinking about an I'm Still Me tote. I'm using mine all the time and love it. It's my new purse - my Skiphop is still waiting for DS to be able to sit in the stroller.

Sarah - a real ive humblemama to DS Jordan born 7/6 ! Yippee!