PDA

View Full Version : What color Skip Hop to match my stroller?

tny915
07-26-2004, 12:54 PM
I have a 2003 Zippy in sugar (powder blue and cream) and I'm itching a get a Skip Hop. Love the color selection, but I haven't seen any of these bags IRL so I'm hoping for suggestions on matching the bag to my stroller. Would the ice blue or the mushroom make a better stroller match? My standbys if those don't work are navy and storm.

I really thought my Alpha 7 would keep me happy for a good long time, but it's just been a couple months and I'm already looking for a new bag to play with!

ETA: Another question...are the light colored Skip Hops hard to keep clean? What are the care instructions for the bag?

TIA!

Terri
Alyssa 11/19/03

newmomto1
07-26-2004, 01:15 PM
The navy or mushroom might be a good choice since they seem to be a bit darker than your stroller. With the ice blue or storm it might look like you're TRYING to match...& then it might bug you if they didn't match exactly or if they clashed. Although, I think the ice blue looks soooo pretty in the pictures I've seen!
JMO!! :-)

Chelsey333
07-26-2004, 02:09 PM
I have the ice blue and it gets dirty kind of easy but I still love the bag. I threw mine into the wash machine on gentle and it came out very nicely.

debbiet.
07-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Mushroom all the way! I think that will look great :).
Or maybe storm, the lighter grey.

I wash mine all the time in the machine...
Debbie