PDA

View Full Version : Kecci thoughts

Melanie
07-26-2004, 04:42 PM
I got my week before last but didn't post b/c I wanted to feel it out before I offered my opinion.

I am really enjoying it. I love how it looks (got the beige). I was concerned about the lining, at first, because it seemed a bit thin and it is what the interior pockets are made of, but it's held up well so far and I did notice it is backed/adhered to cloth. I thought it might rip.

I fit a lot in it and it closes well. I did have a little zipper trouble if I overstuffed it, but it seems to be a self-repairing zipper.

I like the exterior side pockets, I use one for a sippy or water bottle and the other from my sunglass case and clip my cell to it as well. I do wish there was another exterior pocket so I wouldn't need to open it all the way for my money. This got annoying when I'm out at a place where I'm frequently paying for things. I do like the interior pockets for organization, there are many. One perfectly fits my wallet, there are two smaller side ones, I think I put toys in them, then the back ones hold a wipes case and something else. Could probably hold smaller disposable diapers, but we use cloth so they don't fit.

So far I've only used it in backpack mode, but I like that I have the option for otherwise should I ever have the opportunity to actually dress nice again someday. =)

I've received several compliments on it and I don't run with a crowd who usually even pays that much attention to baby gear.

And lastly, Dh saw a women with a PPB backpack this weekend and whispered, "Hey, is that just like yours?" LOL. I was impressed he even noticed. I wouldn't like a PPB, personally, b/c of the attached changing pad feature. Ds is 2.5 so it wouldn't be big enough (Kecci's isn't either), but it would be stuck there. I just don't use the kecci and either take a receiving blanket or my travel one.

All in all, I'm really enjoying it! So much that I haven't even used my new Sally Spicer backpack yet and I was REALLY looking forward to receiving it, but the Kecci came the day before and hasn't gone out of service yet!

Melanie

bethdg1
07-28-2004, 11:11 PM
I was wondering if anyone had zipper trouble. I took the bag on vacation and the main zipper broke on me. Neither I nor my husband could fix it.

boys2enough
07-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Actually someone posted that the zipper broke on her Kecci a while back ago. She contacted Kecci and they were very nice about it. The CS rep asked her to send her a digi pic of the problem area (so she didn't have to send the whole bag back) and then she received a replacement bag from Kecci free of charge. HTH

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

zen_bliss
07-29-2004, 01:23 AM
kecci is aware of the problematic zippers and they are changing them. i had one and they replaced it pronto. my pics & the impressive CS response are in another thread if you do a search.