PDA

View Full Version : I just got my Blue Chocolate Mothership and I'm in LLoooOOOoooVVVEEeeeee!!!

SteelerFan
07-26-2004, 09:24 PM
It's gorgeous and I can't wait to use it--2 more weeks!!!!!! OMG--I'm thinking of giving up my Ella/WW obsession and start getting into the Mothership obsession--Houndstooth is going to be available in the fall and I sure do hope another co-op of some sort is sure to follow!!!

If you're thinking of getting one but are one the fence--buy it! You'll love it. Although DH was less than enthused, I can hardly wait to be out and about with it!!!

Amy
2 DDS
Baby boy-Scheduled section 8/9!!!

heatherlynn
07-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Amy,

Congratulations! I'm so glad you like it!

H-
Heather
dd Gabrielle 3/98
ds 8/04

masetane
07-26-2004, 11:10 PM
Oh yeah!! this was my number one pick but since I wanted the alpha for my everyday - I got the alpha in blue choc. They are so pretty arent' they? I'm hoping they do a denim or a stripe on the alpha with the coating like my blue choc!! Ive already had to wipe down this bag twice so I'm glad I got taht option. Looks brand new still!
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

jasabo
07-26-2004, 11:13 PM
Dh's just don't get it, do they? :)

Glad you like your new bag!

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys

jasabo
07-26-2004, 11:14 PM
Carolyn, I'm with you - I LOVE my Alpha, but wish they'd come out with some fun colors and the vinyl cover. It's so hard to keep them clean, and the red is nice, but I'd sure like something a little more fun :)

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys

robmab719
07-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Woohoo!! Another Mothership convert!! :)

So glad you're in love with your new bag, Amy. I know just what you mean. I have a Mothership, plus an Alpha 7 on the way, and I'm already trying to figure out what my next Fleurville will be. (Right now, I'm leaning toward the Chocolate Cord!)

And who says you can't go ahead and "practice" with the new bag? Go ahead and get it stuffed with all the things you need for your newborn. Heck, if I were you, I'd probably have it packed for the hospital! lol

caridura
07-27-2004, 03:10 PM
Funny you mention that! I am due in Nov. with my first and I plan to take my new Mothership to the hospital with all of MY goodies. ;) LOL