PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Daycare diaper bag

dramamama04
07-27-2004, 09:51 PM
Does anyone have this diaper bag? Do you like it? If not, what is your favorite?

jenniebean
07-28-2004, 03:56 PM
I have it!

I love it! It makes life so much easier for daycare. The removable bottle bag is a godsend since I can fill it with her bottles the night before, stick the whole thing in the fridge and when I'm ready to go the next morning, just grab it, re-attach it and go.
The size of the interior is great, I haven't had a problem putting anything in it. In fact, my old daycare provider could never figure out how to put the bottle bag back on and would put it in the main pocket with all of the clothes, etc and it would never look like it was full or anything.

I haven't really used the changing pad on it, but I really love the concept. For the price, I think it's totally worth it!!

Jenn

Toba
07-28-2004, 07:15 PM
I have this bag also, even though we don't use day care. It's really too large for me and the only time I use it is when we go to my parents for the pool. Instead we use the smaller version, which was $9.99. The ONLY reason I bought either of them is because they perfectly match my stroller, and I'm an anal freak. I'm in the process right now of picking out fabric for a new WW bag.

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004