PDA

View Full Version : California Innovations diaper bags?

bubbaray
07-28-2004, 07:58 PM
I'm looking at the CI messenger bag for DH. Anyone have one? Thoughts???

Melissa -- who d/n understand why DH d/n want to carry her PINK T2 Metro....

Jeanmick
07-28-2004, 08:23 PM
I have one of these. I posted a review on it a few months ago. Here's the link:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=1344&mesg_id=1344&listing_type=search

Others may disagree, but my DH and I did like this bag. My DH really liked the fact that he could find things he needed for the kids quickly with ease. We don't use it as much as we used to since our tykes are older, but I bring it out when we have all day outings (i.e., visits to the amusement parks, zoo, all day shopping). It is a bit heavier than other bags when fully loaded, but we both didn't mind it. While I probably would have purchased the Loom Marsupial if I had a choice between the two, I have no regrets about this bag.

HTH!

bubbaray
07-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Thanks -- that is very helpful!

BTW, how cool the dates your children were born on!! :) My DD was born on Easter Sunday, but that will change every year I guess. Still, we went to town on the bunny stuff!! :)

Thanks again,
Melissa

Jeanmick
07-28-2004, 08:50 PM
LOL! I know what you mean! :) While we're probably going to stop with two kids, I always tease my DH that if we did have another kid, we should probably be aim for Groundhog's Day. :)

jenniebean
07-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Ooh! I have one!
I'm a really heavy packer and I wish that there was more space in the main pocket, but other than that, I LOVE this bag! DH has no problems carrying it, so I take that to be a good sign! ;)

I think the best feature of the whole bag is the side cooler pocket. I can easily fit 2 bottles (not Avents) in the pocket with 2 ice packs and zip it up with no issues. It keeps everything cool for a long time. It's actually amazing to me that more makers don't add that feature to the bags.

The organizer section with the diaper pad is great. It's really easy to get to and the pockets in there are well designed. I just wish that they were a little bigger so that you could fit more diapers in them. I usually put 5 in the main pocket because they don't fit well in the organizer.

The stroller attachments have been a godsend for the long shopping trips that have taken and I've never had an issue with them popping off even with the bag completely full and probably weighing about 7 pounds.

Overall, I think it's a really great bag!! :)

HTH!