PDA

View Full Version : New LE Diaper bag & New Little tripper

jbrandy
07-29-2004, 04:23 PM
I just wanted to post to say that I've had a very good experience with Lands' End. I bought the original Do It All diaper bag in March of 2003 and then I bought the new one with the wide opening top in Feb of this year. But...like most people I was unhappy with the short shoulder straps. So I called when I heard they came out with the long straps and they said I could return both my bags. So, I exchanged them for the new diaper bag with LONG straps and the new little tripper and they credited me back the left over amount. I have to say, they came today and I'm delighted!!! Who would have thought a company would let me return these just because I like the new product better when I had one for over a year.

I love the new little tripper -- I think it has more space than the original since there are now 2 pockets for bottles/cups on the outside.

So, just a note for people considering buying LE -- they have fantastic customer service!

Now with these 2 bags, my original little tripper, and my Skip Hop I think I can finally stop looking for diaper bags. I finally have one to meet my many needs. YEAH!!!

Beth
Evan 4-4-03

Emmas Mom
07-29-2004, 06:42 PM
ITA on their customer service! I had the DIA with the shorter straps too & also returned it (at Sears so no shipping) for the one with longer straps. I had the one with shorter straps for several months. They are fantastic! :D