PDA

View Full Version : Mint Green Kecci

heatherlynn
07-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Well, I got my mint green Kecci today and I'm not sure if I like the color of it. It actually looks green! I've seen it online and read descriptions that made it seem as if it was more of an aqua blue.

Was anyone else surprised by the color of their mint Kecci? It really does seem like a mint green and it's okay, just not really the color I was expecting.

H-
Heather
dd Gabrielle 3/98
ds 8/04

robmab719
07-29-2004, 10:22 PM
Sorry it's not what you expected. I haven't seen the mint color in real life, so I'm not much help. However, I did see the red and the chartreuse today and I was surprised that those colors looked totally different IRL than I'd heard others describe them. I remember someone saying that the red was a really bright, almost orangey red. But to me, it's a really deep, almost crimson red. And someone had described the chartreuse as really bright, almost lime-colored, when I saw it as an almost sage shade. I guess we all just see colors a little differently. Or maybe it's the lighting! lol

Aside from the color, how do you like it?

heatherlynn
07-30-2004, 08:27 AM
Hi Robyn,

I wonder if they changed the fabric. On the other post, the red looks kind of burgundy to me, but maybe it's my computer. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it. DH says to keep it - isn't he sweet! I do think I'd like the bag once I use it though. It's light, the inside fabric is kid-friendly, and it does have lots of pockets on the inside. I do wish it had a few more pockets on the outside, like the Alpha, but for $37 I think it's a great deal. If only it weren't for the color...

H-
Heather
dd Gabrielle 3/98
ds 8/04

heatherlynn
07-30-2004, 08:09 PM
I think I'm going to sell my mint Kecci. I like the bag, it's just not the color I thought it would be. It's brand new, still w/ tags; I just got it yesterday. If anyone is interested, email me. I got it through the co-op, so the price would be $37 plus whatever it would cost me to ship (I'm in Massachusetts). I only ask that if you do decide to buy it, you don't ebay it. I think that would demean the effort that was put into the co-op. I'm also going to post on the babybags board.

H-
Heather
dd Gabrielle 3/98
ds 8/04