PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new here....have a diaper bag question

rochelsmommy
08-02-2004, 11:39 PM
I have the new style Lands end do it all diaper bag and I have traveled with it before by plane and loved it. the only thing that is missing in my opinion is that there is no insulated part to keep sippy cups and sandwitches cold and safe. we are going on a plane trip in less than 2 weeks and then driving cross country on the way home. I wanted to know if anyone has any ideas for some sort of cooler/insulater thing to use in conjunction with or inside my diaper bag. I'd prefer it fit in the do-it-all so that it's less hassle on the plane.

thanks for the advice in advance.

also a tip for anyone who wants to know, i just tried the old style little tripper diaper bags on the side of my e3 and they work great as a cheaper version of the pannier bags. :) hope to help someone.

Chani

bethdg1
08-03-2004, 08:55 AM
I have the DIA and I used the insulated bag that came with my hospital similac bag. If you don't have one, BRU or Target will have something similiar. I also use the Playtex insulated sippys for the three year old. HTH!

newmomto1
08-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Look at http://www.jlchildress.com , they have lots os neat, different types of insulated bags. If you find one you like, do a search on line to find where they sell them. I got the stroller cool & the maxi cool (each one is big enough to hold 3 Avent bottles)> I love them both!!

miki
08-03-2004, 10:47 AM
You could just go to Target or Walmart and buy a little insulated lunch sack. Since it's back to school season, there are tons of styles. There is a small one I've seen that looks like an insualted version of a little brown bag--top folds down and stays closed with a little velcro.