PDA

View Full Version : REVIEW: Got the New PPB

Buzymommy5
08-03-2004, 06:35 AM
purchased another PPB backpack from a beverly hills saks and to my surprise, it was the new version. personally, i like the originals better...the new version has only 1 bottle pocket on inside and a removable velcro pocket where the original pocket use to be. although gussets were added to the 2 outside pockets, i wouldn't place a bottle there to begin with anyways. the strap placements that were at the bottom are now located at the lower left & right side of bag. it's nice, but i like to use as shoulder bag. the changing pad is velcroed to the inside front of bag, so you don't see it. when it is removed, it isn't so bulky in the front. lastly, the new fabrics are alright...pics of all bags are on their website now. cancelled my butterfly backpack. wanted something fun & funky, but the fabric is a little TOO busy for my taste. in my opinion, i like the original fabrics a lot better...simple, classy, understated, but still exquisite. the new ones are a little gaudy, although the manhattan roll is cute in the shoulder tote. going to west hollywood in a week, maybe i'll find some new, funky looking diaper bags when i'm there...chris

Chelsey333
08-03-2004, 08:03 AM
Oh, please post pictures. I am really interested in seeing the iterior of these bags. Which color did you get? thanks for the review!

Buzymommy5
08-03-2004, 08:18 AM
have been trying to attach pics for a ww review i have but my computer keeps freezing on me. will take pics of both interiors when it's bright outside since it's 1:45 am here in honolulu :) can't sleep and have baby in my arms still! btw...it's another bam bam. wish me luck on the downloading :) chris

ShaniB123
08-03-2004, 02:00 PM
So you can't carry the new version messenger style?

First due in CA in October

Buzymommy5
08-03-2004, 05:20 PM
you can wear it messenger style, but i prefer to not wear anything across my chest. btw...still trying to post pics of inside of both old & new PPB...my computer is still freezing up on me:/ chris

khakismom
08-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Which pattern did you get?

Buzymommy5
08-03-2004, 08:32 PM
it's a bambam...i already have one in this fabric but i love it so much that i bought another one thinking they were being discontinued...that's why i was surprised to see it in the new style...chris