PDA

View Full Version : WW Pic and Review

Buzymommy5
08-03-2004, 07:28 PM
got my 3 peas the other day and it came out exactly how i wanted it. it is so pretty i don't want to use it :) when i chose this fabric, didn't realize at the time that it was the exact print, different color, that i saw on another gals bag here on the message boards that i was drooling over. anyhow, kim did an excellent job. i am very particular about minor details and i would have to say this bag is perfect…fabulous! annoying as i probably was, she was extremely patient and is VERY pleasant to work with. hope the pic comes out...haven't been having much luck... Chris

murpheyblue
08-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Chris-

I love your bag but then I'm totally biased because I have one in the same fabric combination. It's so beautiful and feminine and I get tons of compliments on it. I love the monogram letter on yours. The style is perfect with the bag.

Enjoy your new bag!

Buzymommy5
08-03-2004, 07:48 PM
hi ali...were you able to see my pics? if so, which pic did you click on? everytime i click on, the first pic it is completely blurry, and the last two aren't showing anything?

chris

murpheyblue
08-03-2004, 08:03 PM
I clicked on Attachment 1 and can see a picture of your bag. It's nit blurry. Attachment 2 gives me an error message, something like "can't determine type."

Hope that helps.

jasabo
08-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Chris, it's beautiful! I was able to pull up the first picture, but not the second. I LOVE your fabric! It's very fresh and girly :) Living in a home with 3 males, I've developed a new appreciation for girly things :)

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys

lmladuke
08-04-2004, 07:59 AM
That fabric is so pretty - what is it?

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan 7/27/01
and to Baby Girl EDD 7/31/04

mlewis
08-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Your bag is just beautiful!!

priscilla73
08-04-2004, 11:40 AM
That's the prettiest bag I've ever seen. It's so feminine, I love it. What is the color combo?

Btw, I could only see the first pic.

supercalifragilous
08-04-2004, 02:47 PM
Beautiful bag! Love the fabric combination -- it looks so quaintly elegant!

I agree with the PP, I couldn't open the second attachment - got the same message as the PP. (Could you maybe check that box that says "embed the attachment URL from the message text box"? That way the pic will just show up instead of having to click on the attachment link.)

I love your bag! :) Now I really can't wait to get my WW backpack!

Buzymommy5
08-04-2004, 05:33 PM
hi priscilla...thanks! did you mean which fabric or did the colors not show up on website because i was worried i didn't download correctly...it is pink with a sage green striped bottom by paris flea market...they have beautiful fabric! chris