PDA

View Full Version : Size of Marsupial?

Truska
08-04-2004, 09:13 PM
Can anyone 'explain' the size of the Loom Marsupial to me? Really, can you tell me how it compares to the following bags:

~Mothership
~Kalencom Messenger (Pink Stripe, Geometric, or any of the other colours/patterns)
~or any others that I may be familiar with! :)

If you have a picture of you carrying the bag over your shoulder, that would be great too! I know there's one on-line, but I can never really tell from those...I need to see *real* people holding it, you know? :-)

Thank you!

Buzymommy5
08-04-2004, 09:41 PM
hi jenn...i think it's a great medium size bag...if you look up marsupial there is a posting with someone wearing the bag...it looked pretty accurate because it looked the same on me. it is a short but wide bag and pretty deep. search under marsupial...i'd forward the posting but i dont know how. chris

here,try this...
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=4343

Truska
08-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Oh, wow, thanks Chris! I appreciate you pulling up that link for me, it was perfect!

Thank you!

Chelsey333
08-05-2004, 09:21 AM
I think the size of the Marsupial is a lot smaller than the Mothership. I thought it was a big bag until I got my MS. It is more stiff than the Mothership also. I can stuff my MS bec it kind of expands bec it is not as stiff. But I can't do that with the Loom. Great bag and it holds its shape very well.