PDA

View Full Version : I just spoke to a fleurville rep. regarding the A7 redesign.......

cchavez
08-05-2004, 04:05 PM
I never got an email response but my email has been acting up so.....I just decided to call. The rep. said the A7 was not going to be redesigned until next year. And that there would be no new fabrics for the A7. I think I really want the Fiesta Stripe for the Fall but we just had a few unexpected expenses come up so I probably can't justify the purchase right now......

jasabo
08-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Darn! Why won't they make them with some different,fun fabrics?! :( That's weird. Oh well. Thanks for the update.

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys

TonFirst
08-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Well, shoot. I'm due in late Nov./early Dec., and I was going to wait until the redesign to by my Alpha 7 (I'm going to start with the Alpha 7 and a LE Little Tripper and go from there). Man. I was all excited about the houndstooth bag.

There's a shop by my house (in Atlanta) that has a black canvas Alpha 7 - have any of y'all ever seen the black canvas Alpha 7? I haven't seen it on any other websites.

robmab719
08-06-2004, 12:12 PM
I've seen the black one. It's nice, but it has the "black hole effect" really bad.

Black exterior + black interior = me never being able to find anything! :)

TonFirst
08-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Aah - I was worried about the black-hole effect with the black Alpha.

Well - there's another Fleurville co-op. Should I go ahead and order my diaper bag now, and just get a redisigned bag when they come out?

I'm also totally smitten with the new PPB dynamite roll bag - but I really want a basic solid bag, as well. (And the reason I'm sticking to the PPB and the Alpha is that I really need one with the option to wear it either over the shoulder or as a backpack.)

Chelsey333
08-06-2004, 01:57 PM
The rep at Fleurville told me they discontinued the black canvas bec of problems with the fabric. I wanted it too. I ended up getting the black cord, bec of that. But I really like my black cord. I don't mind the black interior bec it is such a well organized bag.