PDA

View Full Version : Does your Buggy Bagg fit well in a restaurant high chair?

czollmann
08-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Last night I tried my new Buggy Bagg in a restaurant high chair and it seemed really tight. Not much room for the baby, let alone have anything in the side loops, or put the pillow in the chair too! My DS is 4 1/2 months and it just seemed really squished in there for him. I was thinking that I would be able to put the pillow in there to help support him since he is just barely sitting up but there wasn't room or a need for it because it was so tight. He didn't seem to like it so he didn't stay in long which is fine because he is a little young anyway but I just wanted to try it out. I have seen people with them at restaurants and it didn't look so bunchy to me and the baby's seemed comfortable but I will have to take a better look now. Did I do something wrong, or are these really just better for shopping carts? I am afraid once he is a little bigger he won't even fit in there with all the fabric. I guess maybe that is why they call it a buggy bagg and not a high chair cover! :-)

Thanks!
Carol
mom to
Ben (2/02) & Jack (3/04)

punkadoodle2
08-06-2004, 11:13 AM
I had a buggy bagg and LOVE it. My son is now 4 and we don't use it anymore. But, we used it until he was 3 and always had enough room in the resturant high chair. He would actually sit in there without complaining. I hooked toys onto the loops...especially a softbook! I would think they are still making them the same.

I've seen other brands and didn't like them as well!

cinrein
08-06-2004, 03:45 PM
We used a Buggy Bagg in high chairs all the time, up until Anna was about 15 mos old. It fits, but you do have to spend some time smoothing the fabric over so that it's not all bunched up in the high chair. I found that if you had a lot of stuff in the back pocket is weighed the Buggy Bagg down and made it harder to correctly position in a high chair. If you spend some time with it you'll get the hang of it---it just isn't as quick and easy as the shopping cart.

HTH
Cindy and Anna February 2003