PDA

View Full Version : OiOi Charcoal Dot Pics w/PPB &Review...

Buzymommy5
08-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Well,this is your standard tote bag…bigger than I expected. I love black bags with an edge which is why i wanted to try out the charcoal dots, but this is a very basic style. I like the nylon interior & color, but the pockets are minimal. Two mesh pockets side by side and one zippered pocket on the other side. There are two bottle pockets on the exterior and that’s it. not enough for a big bag. They could have put more features like they did on their “mothership” look-alike. i realize that pockets are very important to me. I feel really organized with them. This bag does come with a removable adjustable strap and they include a bottle holder, changing pad, and clear wet pouch. Overall, the material reminds me of a very nice beach bag. Don’t see any issues with the zippers…they work fine. Otherwise, just wanted to post so that those of you who are curious about print can see it through “real” pics  this one doesn’t excite me like I hoped it would, so not sure if this one is a keeper. placed side by side with PPB & Chester Classic for size comparison. chris

ginamlee
11-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Little late, but I wanted to thank you for the review. I'm considering this pattern as to coordinate with my Optic Atlantico.

Buzymommy5
11-02-2004, 11:51 AM
it's funny, because this was the bag i wanted to return but couldn't because it was too late. anyhow, it worked out good because i didn't have a travel diaper bag for my last trip and this was my workhorse.

it fit perfectly on my combi savona while at disneyland and i was able to stuff plenty of things in it! i packed more junk on our road trip and it held up extremely well and there hasn't been any quality issues/problems yet.

chris

ginamlee
11-02-2004, 12:20 PM
I want a bag to hook on the clips of my Peg. I see that this has a removable strap, and I think I could use the d-rings. But, the handles sticking up would be strange. I wish the messenger style bag had d-rings. I'm thinking I could add them... How do you think it would look with my stroller?
http://www.adoptionannouncements.com/ebay/opticatlantico1.jpg
http://www.adoptionannouncements.com/ebay/opticatlantico2.jpg

momathome
11-02-2004, 03:07 PM
Gina - just wanted to tell you how jealous I am of your beautiful Optic fabric - it looks awesome! Did people stop you in the streets? I swear, if the price was a tad more reasonable, I was so totally get this for my P3. Did you ever sell your P3 pads from before? Take care!

ginamlee
11-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Yes, a mommy here on the BBB bought the Optic seat cover and hood for her P3. I ended up losing some money in shipping, but I would have had to ship back to the UK anyway.

I'm so happy to have finally received the correct set (from a different retailer this time!)

fairygodnana
03-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Do you mind posting pictures of your ppb back/inside/etc? Planning on purchasing this for a gift. Thank you.