PDA

View Full Version : Amy Butler fans.. new fabrics in Feb 2005!

papal
08-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Wooohoooo!!! Just in time for a spring bag and just when we are getting sick and tired of winter!! Now if only i could decide on the fall bag!!!

So, i love the AB fabrics SO much that i had to email her and tell her.. here is her reply

--
Dear Rashmi,

Hello! I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! I've been holding onto your message all these weeks. I've been on the road so much, that I am horribly behind on my emails.

I wanted to Thank You for taking the time to share your enthusiasm for my fabrics! That's the best!
I will have a new line coming out in the Spring ( Feb. 2005) So please be sure to visit my web site for updates.

You take care, and Happy Sewing!

Amy Butler
Amy Butler Sewing Patterns
--

Dscvrlifewith3
08-09-2004, 09:35 PM
I know!

Isn't it wonderful.:)

I can hardly wait!!!

papal
08-09-2004, 09:49 PM
I shared some pics of bags made with her fabrics... i am sure she will be thrilled to see what her ideas are upto!

rrosen
08-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Rashmi,

It never ceases to amaze me how you bring sunshine to the lives of strangers. You are without a doubt the sweetest person I have ever 'met'

papal
08-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Awww.. thanks Becca.. what a sweet compliment. Right back at you girlie.. i hope we get to meet IRL soon! I feel we are so alike in so many ways!