PDA

View Full Version : Just got this email from kidsnstyle!

vlslusher
08-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Great News! The Loom Bandicoot's are in!!

I was just informed that they have arrived. They are going through inspection tomorrow and I can pick up Kids N Style's on Thursday and will ship it out to you right away.

Thanks for your patience and for shopping with Kids N Style.

Joanne
Kids N Style - Your Infant & Children's Boutique

getbusyliving
08-12-2004, 09:21 PM
I'm too impatient to wait for reviews, I just placed my order. I'm so excited!!!

Who else is awaiting their Bandicoot?

vlslusher
08-12-2004, 11:05 PM
Also got the shipping confirmation! So it should be here in a few days!

remcd88
08-13-2004, 07:51 AM
Hi! To those of you who ordered this bag. If you have a digital camera would you please please take a picture of the inside of the bag? Just the big one.

There are several bags that I like and there isn't anywhere around where I live to see them IRL so I have to rely on the computer. Personally, I feel the inside of the bag is as important as the outside but it seems that most places don't show the inside. (Fleurville shows the illustration and some place have picts of them).

Thanks so much!

Rebecca :)

Gabrielle 8/99
Hillary 5/01
New Baby Boy 9/04

robmab719
08-13-2004, 11:00 AM
Mine may be here as early as tomorrow, so I will definitely take a pic for you!

Jeanmick
08-13-2004, 08:35 PM
I pre-ordered the Bandicoot back in March when diaperbags.com was generous enough to provide a co-op for us. I just got word from them that my bag and free/bonus watermelon clutch will be shipped this coming Monday!

BTW, I just have to put in a good word in about diaperbags.com. Their customer service has been excellent, especially during the couple of times when the Bandicoot's release was delayed (or seemingly delayed). Everytime I had a question or concern, they responded quickly either by e-mail or phone call. The representatives I spoke with personally were extremely professional in their dealings with me. I would order from them again in a heartbeat! :)

vlslusher
08-14-2004, 03:27 PM
edited to add link to pictures!

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=800hzun.5iqd970f&x=0&y=p2rb2j

Hope this helps some. I have not packed it up yet. Am debating whether to use it before the new baby (due in 5 weeks) or now for the 2 and 4 year old!

priscilla73
08-15-2004, 12:55 AM
Great pictures! Do you think you could take a side view picture of the backpack with the Joey attached and dettached? Can you measure the bag with the Joey attached? dettached? (is that a word? LOL)

Thank you for the pics!

Btw, I think you should start using it now if you're carrying a bag already. It's so cute!

Priscilla

remcd88
08-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Thanks so much for the picts.

Rebecca :)

Gabrielle 8/99
Hillary 5/01
New Baby 9/04 - 4 weeks left!

getbusyliving
08-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Very cool! Thanks for posting the pics. I can't wait to get mine!

tina-t
08-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the pics. The bag looks great. I'm tempted to get one, but dh will freak out. Sigh....

Jeanmick
08-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Wow...looks nice! I really like the color of the bag too! I ended up getting the black and moss, though. It matched more of my clothes, but I did debate on whether I should get the blue one. I'll try to post the interior of the black version for those interested when I receive mine (unless someone beats me to it :) ).

Thanks for posting the pictures!

vlslusher
08-15-2004, 09:52 PM
they have a co-op going on the babybags yahoo group. kinda makes me wish i had waited to order! just thought i would pass that on!

tobycat
08-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Could you post the link to the Bandicoot co-op on Babybags? I was just over there and can't seem to find it.

Thanks!
candice

Edit: Found the the co-op, ordered my bag!