PDA

View Full Version : When will the new skiphops be out?

heidi_timms
08-11-2004, 04:43 PM
I thought that I'd ask here first, but when will the newly designed skiphops be out? I am wondering if I can order one through the coop. I remember a post about the new styles, but are there new fabrics as well?

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

icunurse
08-11-2004, 05:30 PM
I was wondering the same thing, so I wrote the Skip-Hop people and here's what they had to say....

"Some new bags are in production, but we are not sure of the exact release dates. One thing I can assure you is that they will function with the same stroller to shoulder straps like the current bag.

We hope to have them out sometime mid-fall. When we have the finished products I will definitely send you the photos and specifications via this e-mail address.

Thanks for your interest!
Ellen
Skip Hop"

I guess I'm holding out until I can see the new styles. Hopefully, they will come out mid-fall as planned!

Traci
~Connor's Mom~

kseltmann
08-11-2004, 09:23 PM
I am waiting too. I can't wait to see what they are like. I love my Skip Hop bag and thought I would get a corduroy one for the fall, but now I might as well wait for the new ones. It just stinks though, diaper bag release waiting time is just as long as stroller release waiting time...
Kathryn
Emily 9.24.03

http://lilypie.com/baby1/040924/2/13/2/-5/.png[/img][/url]

heidi_timms
08-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Thank you! I want a new one for sure.
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03