PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Kecci bag?

leeming
08-13-2004, 02:22 PM
OK, so I've finally decided I want a Kecci bag, but I can't figure out where to find them! They seem to be sold out at kecci.com -- is there anywhere else that sells them?

Also, is there going to be a coop for them anytime soon?

Thanks!!!
Lee

robmab719
08-13-2004, 04:09 PM
You might get lucky and find one at Right Start, Nordstrom Rack or Buy Buy Baby. And once in a while, one will come up for sale on the babybags swap (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/).

The only place you'll find one online is maybe Ebay. :(

Supposedly Kecci was going to be getting some more in late July/early August, but evidently there's a delay. There was a co-op going on a few months ago (before they sold out of everything) and the word was that it would start up again when they received more bags. I gave up on the co-op a couple of weeks ago and found a red one at my local Right Start store. Even at full-price, I think these bags are a great deal. So if you see one, nab it!

Momof3Labs
08-13-2004, 04:23 PM
There were several navy Kecci bags at the Nordstrom Rack in downtown Chicago (on State Street). What color are you looking for?

leeming
08-16-2004, 01:23 AM
Hm ... I should go check my local Nordstrom Rack. I think I'd like the chartreuse, but the navy and red ones look nice too!

nupe
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
A friend of mine saw them at a baby fair near Houston recently. And they were priced better than at Nordstrom Rack. Too bad she didn't know that I wanted one!