PDA

View Full Version : Who has the Sally Spicer Messenger? How do you like it?

robmab719
08-16-2004, 10:36 AM
I'm thinking of ordering a Sally Spicer Messenger bag. Her new fall fabrics are GORGEOUS!

Anyway, I couldn't find any reviews of this bag, though I think I remember at least a couple of people that had ordered it (or were planning to?). Can someone chime in and let me know if you like this bag? And if so, what do you like about it? How comfortable is the strap? And does the bag get heavy when loaded down?

Thanks so much for your thoughts!!

firsttimemommy
08-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Bumping this up because I want to know too!!! I am thinking of ordering one in the co-op and can't find any info since they are so new ;)

What fabrics are you considering? I am thinking of the black saddlecloth, unless I order the black bandicoot, then I will go for either the ribbon candy or the chestnut stripe.

We may just have to be the testers!!! LOL! It's a tough job but SOMEBODY has to do it, right? LOLLOL!

Ronda
Mommy to 2 sweeties!
Jenna Leigh 1/03 and Jake 4/04

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

robmab719
08-17-2004, 11:20 AM
I was thinking wasabi stripe or ribbon candy. I know someone on here ordered one when they first came out. I just can't remember who it was!

C'mon...somebody speak up about this bag! Inquiring minds want to know! lol