PDA

View Full Version : Mini-purell

nupe
08-19-2004, 01:58 PM
I like to carry a mini bottle (0.5 oz)of Purell in my diaper bag for all those times I have to change a diaper in the car or anywhere I don't have soap and water to wash my hands. The only problem is keeping track of the little bottle in the bag! I found a "bonus" pack at Meijer yesterday (on sale for $2.50) that looks like a school bus. It has six small bottles (2 each of three varieties of Purell), and most importantly it has a"jelly wrap carrier" which gives me an easy way to hang the purell dispenser inside my diaper bag, almost like a key chain.

icunurse
08-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Wet Ones sells individually wrapped antibacterial towelettes that are safe for kids, so you can use them on your baby's hands without worry. I like the Purell, but always worry it's going to pop open inside my bag. I tuck a few of the towelettes into each of my bags and purses, so I'm never without them.

remcd88
08-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi! I use both purell and the antibacterial wipes on toilets. That way I don't have to struggle putting toilet paper on the toilet hold my kids over the toilet.

Rebecca

Gabrielle 8/99
Hillary 5/01
New Baby Boy! 9/04 3 weeks tomorrow!

jenfed1
08-19-2004, 04:33 PM
I just picked up one of the jelly wrap carriers too...at Target...very cute and easy to hang from anywhere