PDA

View Full Version : Does the Red Timbuk2 match a Red Kiwi E3 V2?

priscilla73
08-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Does anyone know? I haven't been able to commit to a color. (I really want the Pink, but am having a hard time committing to it) I have a Red E3 on the way and thought that I'd make it easy on myself and get the Red if it matches.

TIA
Priscilla

priscilla73
08-21-2004, 02:39 PM
Don't you have the E3 V2?

lmariana
08-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Yes, you're too funny! I just checked for you this morning on my way out. :)

It's not an exact match, but I think it works. The Timbuk2 red is a *little* deeper and a tad more "cherry". The E3 is a little lighter of a red, but that won't stop me from using them together! It doesn't clash though, so I think you'd be okay!

The Timbuk2 red does match the Bugaboo red fantastically though!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

toniteach
08-24-2004, 04:21 PM
Hi!

....a little off-topic, but just wondering if you rec'd your Red Kiwi E3 V2 & how you like it?!?

Toni
dd Kelly
edd 1.18.05

priscilla73
08-24-2004, 04:28 PM
Hi Toni

I rec'd it yesterday but am dealing with some quality issues right now with the canopy and seat cover. And of course, red is out of stock.....I haven't been able to try it fully yet because I'm waiting on my doubles seat. But so far, pushing it around the house, I can already tell you that I really really like it. The seat belt can fit a giant but that's an easy fix. My son is not sure he likes it yet because he is spoiled with the P3 seatbelt and likes his freedom of movement. But it folds up so so so small for what it is! I can't wait to take it to Disneyland!

Priscilla

toniteach
08-24-2004, 06:23 PM
Glad to hear you like it, Priscilla! I am thinking of getting one, and appreciate the feedback. Have lots of fun in Disney!

Toni