PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Alpha 7 - Help!

Katra1
08-20-2004, 05:13 PM
I am looking at purchasing a Fleurville Alpha 7 diaper bag. I have a few questions.

1. I saw they offer it in red, what is the exterior material? I was hoping that it's the wipable surface, but it looks more like canvas in the picture.

2. I know it says Shoulder & Backpack option. But are the back pack straps able to be stretched to attach it to the stroller (more like the Skip Hop)?

3. I have seen tons of mother ships on Ebay for great prices, but no Alpha 7's. Do you know if there is a seller/dealer that is offering a break on the price?

murpheyblue
08-20-2004, 05:22 PM
The exterior of the red A7 is canvas. It is not wipable but it is stain resitant

You can fit the backpack straps over a stroller's handles or just use the adjustabe shoulder strap to hook it over the handles.

There is a current co-op for Fleurvilles but it ends Monday. Go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

Katra1
08-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Can you explain? Is it for used only Fleurvilles?

murpheyblue
08-20-2004, 06:16 PM
There are a couple of co-ops currently running on bags. You can get the information on them by joining the Yahoo group.

marnay
08-20-2004, 07:11 PM
Co-ops are for new bags. The baby bag group in general is to sell your used bags but when they offer co-ops those bags are new, and there is a price break from retail.

Join the yahoo group and check files section.

Naydene

robmab719
08-20-2004, 07:11 PM
The co-op is brand new Fleurville bags at really good prices. Join the group and go to "Files" on the left. You'll see info on all of the co-ops that are currently running.