PDA

View Full Version : EZ Carry Floppy Seat Shopping Cart Seat Cover

temple
08-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Has anyone had any experience with this seat cover? It seems rather expensive ($40), but if it is worth it I'll get it. Please help!! Thanks.

Temple

Mabster
08-22-2004, 04:58 AM
I just used ours for the first time this week and I am pleased with it. It was easy to put onto a cart, nice and cushy, and DD seemed to enjoy the ride. It left no germy exposed metal for her to touch. We also used it in one of those wooden high chairs in a restaurant (with a little jury rigging to be able to use the seat belt) and that worked nicely as well.

My only complaint thus far is that the cover has a built in pouch to store itself in, and I have a dickens of a time trying to get the cover folded up properly to fit in there. I've just given up and todd the unfolded cover into my truck, although I'll probably get a plastic supermarket bag to carry it around in.

I'm not as informed about other cart cover options, although I'm sure many of the ladies here would be able to help you. From what I remember, handmade covers can be found in a number of places but you may pay a bit more for your choice of fabrics. The Floppy seat was just right for us.

Hope this helps a bit - good luck!

heidi_timms
08-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Actually $40 isn't bad for a cart cover. Have you tried www.covers4kids.com? They have an assortment of fabrics. Another favorite is www.sewcuteboutique.com. Both get rave reviews here. I ordered one as a gift from covers4kids and it shipped within days. The owner is super nice and gives great service.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

temple
08-23-2004, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the info. I had my mom pick one up from BRU today so I should have it by this weekend. Hopefully it will live up to its good recommendation.

Temple