PDA

View Full Version : What color is the interior of the Skip Hop? How big is it??

jerseygirl07067
08-23-2004, 12:26 AM
I saw this posted recently, but now I can't find it. I hate the black hole effect, and couldn't remember if there were certain colors that had a non black interior. (I was going to get a T2, but I don't like the lack of exterior pockets.) How much bigger is it than the Lands End Little Tripper?

Also, where's the best place to buy one online?

TIA,
Marcy

megulis
08-23-2004, 02:27 AM
The color of the Skip Hop is 1/3 the color of the bag, and the rest is black. Once you put some diapers in etc you you can easily see what is inside. I can't tell you how big it is in comparison to any other bag.

Momof3Labs
08-23-2004, 11:02 AM
It is taller and wider than the LT, but not as deep. Someone posted some side-by-side pics a while back - try searching to find them.

dowlinal
08-24-2004, 03:24 AM
I have both the little tripper and a skip hop and I can fit a lot more in the skip hop. I could never get my stuff into the front pocket of the LE but it fits easily into the skip hop. The skip hop is a much more organized bag with a lot more pockets so I feel like I can find everything a lot quicker. I have the storm skiphop and I think that it is almost as easy to see into as the LE bag but I would definately avoid darker colors. Also, since the middle section of the skip hop has a velco closure I find that I can overpack it if I need to. I really liked the little tripper and only got the skip hop with the idea of attaching it to my stroller but now I use it everyday.

I got mine through a babybags co-op but I know that www.expressivetoys.com carries them and has fabulous customer service.

HTH