PDA

View Full Version : Loving my SkipHop...

Truska
08-24-2004, 12:54 PM
I managed to get a second-hand olive skiphop for a *great* price that I couldn't pass up. The colour doesn't really go wtih my stroller (and I was hoping to get a new one in the last co-op, but wasn't able to, unfortunately), but for now, it'll work. I love how it attaches to the stroller, and off you go! It provides great extra storage, as we live in a town that I can walk pretty much everywhere with the girls. I tuck my wallet and keys in (love those two top shallow pockets!), some snacks, sippy's, and we're off! Before I was tucking it all in my stroller, and it was getting lost!

My two complaints have to do with the straps...I have a double Chariot, so it's *really* hard to get the stroller straps to fasten. I can do it, but it's really tight. I'd love to see them be that much more adjustable, or even the option to buy longer ones for double SBS strollers. Also, I didn't quite get this until today (heard it mentioned around here before), but when going from stroller to carrying the bag, it is kind of a pain to have to remove one set of straps to attach the shoulder one. Nothing big, just, you know!

I'd also love to see them just that much cuter, but to be honest, I *love* this bag!