PDA

View Full Version : Is the Coop still taking orders?

babystarfish
08-27-2004, 01:51 PM
I have submitted my application for membership, but have not heard back. Are they doing a Fleurville order?

Many thanks....just love that new Houndstooth MS!

Many thanks...

firsttimemommy
08-27-2004, 06:10 PM
Hi!
I am assuming you are talking about the babybags Yahoo group ;)

You don't have to apply for membership - it's an open group...so not sure what happened.

Just go to this page and click "join"...the fleurville co-op is over, but email me once you join (I'm the list owner) and I'll see what I can do :)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags

Ronda
Mommy to 2 sweeties!
Jenna Leigh 1/03 and Jake 4/04

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

Chelsey333
08-27-2004, 06:29 PM
Ronda, just wanted to let you know that you are doing a great job with the babybags group. I love how organized you are and how much work you put into the group/coops. I am fairly new to the group and see how much you are putting into it.

firsttimemommy
08-27-2004, 10:40 PM
That is sooo sweet of you to say - thanks! I've made a few boo boos and tweaked the process through the first co-op - but it seems to be running pretty smoothly now!

I know how much I love to get a great deal, so I get really excited when I can help others :)

We've got another co-op coming REAL soon - a totally new, unique and FUN bag! Of course NO bag will appeal to everyone, but I think these will be popular:)

So hows that for a tease?????:) LOL

Ronda
Mommy to 2 sweeties!
Jenna Leigh 1/03 and Jake 4/04

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

Chelsey333
08-28-2004, 02:18 PM
Don't tease!! These coops are killing me, but how can I resist a good deal! Can't wait to find out what it is.

jasabo
08-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Uh oh...dh is already going to flip out when he finds out I've ordered TWO more bags in just ONE week!! But honestly - how can I be expected to pass up such great deals?!? :)

Can't wait to find out about the next co-op!!! How exciting... I hope you'll post a note on this bb to let us know to check the Yahoo group bb when you start the co-op. I have a hard time remembering to check it.

Thanks Ronda!!

Lisa - mom to 14 month old twin boys