PDA

View Full Version : Received my co-op Mothership in Lime Bingo

jasabo
08-27-2004, 07:36 PM
First of all, I have to say the customer service was fabulous!! I recieved it 2 days after I bought it, which was great!! And whomever the retailer is was super-nice to work with.

I wasn't very sure about the Lime Bingo, as I really had my heart set on the Pink Stripe. But it was on backorder and I wanted the bag for a trip next week, so I went with the LB. I wasn't 100% in love with it at first, but it's definitely grown on me. It's a really fun print - very mod. I took it with me to the mall today and got TWO compliments from women, which was very nice.

It's much more roomy then the Alpha 7, which I'd been using previously, and will work great for airplane flights and all day trips, which is really what I wanted it for. I love the vinyl exterior. The only thing I don't like is the strap. I wish it more narrow, like the A7's. That big shoulder pad area is very bulky, even for me (5'8 and "big boned :)) I hope they change that with the new one next year.

Anyway, just wanted to encourage anyone thinking about the new Lime Bingo to give it a try. It's a really cute print. Though I'm still longing for a Pink Stripe....can't get it out of my head.

Lisa - mom to 14 month old twin boys

aidansmommy
08-27-2004, 10:03 PM
I'm glad you like your bag...I got a black cord Alpha 7 through the co-op and I agree that the customer service was excellent and I also got my back shipped the next day!!

jmpaula1821
08-29-2004, 08:16 PM
I agree! I ordered a MS in white cord from the co-op and got it in 2 days! CS was great and i love my bag!