PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Kalencom Everything But the Baby Bag?

chicagojo
08-29-2004, 12:56 PM
Does anyone out there own this diaper bag? I couldn't find any online reviews. I just ordered one on impulse because it looks like it could hold just about anything one could possibly need. I already have a Kecci Daddybag and a Coach Mercer Baby Tote, but sometimes I really need a lot more room than either of those provides (plus, it's hard to organize the Kecci bag very well because of the way it zips - I always end up fishing around inside until I find what I'm looking for). Now I'm worried the Kalencom bag will turn out to be ugly, cheap-looking, flimsy, or just plain too huge. If anyone could share your experience with this bag, it would be much appreciated. Also, if anyone has any recommendations of other bags that have lots of compartments and could hold a whole day's worth of baby gear, I'd appreciate that, too.

Chelsey333
08-30-2004, 08:19 AM
I remember some people on the boards talking about them, try searching again. I can't remember what they said, but I think a few people said Target used to have some cheaply made one. But someone had found a couple that looked really nice and were of better quality then the ones in the past at Target. Sorry I couldn't help anymore than that.