PDA

View Full Version : Hi- I'm new here and need help deciding on a diaper bag...

ldifiglia
09-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Hi I am new here and had lurked for awhile in the stroller forum. I need a new diaper bag. Something affordable and hip. I live in New York so I need something that is esay to carry when walking around. I had been thinking about a Kecci but am not certain if I want to pay that much and I don't know much about their quality. My second choice is a Babystyle one, but after reading some people's complaints, I am unsure. I joined the yahoo group but let me know if anybody has any ideas.

Thanks!
Lorraine

(and Maia Claire 8/30/03)

Chelsey333
09-02-2004, 08:26 AM
I really like the Fleurville Alpha 7. That is my favorite bag so far. I love the Fleurville Mothership also, but it is too big for my everyday needs. They are expensive, but well worth the money bec of the quality and the interior layout of the bag is great.

tobycat
09-02-2004, 09:45 AM
I just received a Loom Bandicoot yesterday (black/moss) and I think I really like it. At least I like the way it looks. It is my first diaper bag ÐÐ I am due Oct. 4.

However, if you are looking for a big bag, this is not it. I also liked the BabyStyle bag that someone posted below (tweed/short handles), but it may not be the best choice for carrying around the city. I would probably look for one that can be carried messenger style.

What complaints have you heard about the BabyStyle bags? I only remember one post, where they wouldn't replace the bag because it was 1-1/2 years old. I also thought about a Kecci, but there have been numerous broken zipper posts, personally I would avoid this bag.

Candice
Due Oct. 4