PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else having trouble receiving their Ella Bag?

vpalmer
09-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Update - My DH is working from home today and just called to say my bag was delivered. I haven't seen it yet and will post pictures soon. I can't wait to see it!!

To make a long story short, it has been 6 1/2 weeks since ordering my Ella Bag and still no bag! Apparently, the labels printed wrong and I found out on Saturday that my bag was mailed back to the shop. Here it is almost a week later and I STILL don't have my bag. Anyone else having troubles or is it just me? I am so excited I really can't wait to see it. I haven't seen any pictures yet and I am anxious to see it!

Veronica
Mom to Eva

lmariana
09-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Veronica, have you tried calling the store? I'm sure they can give you the low-down! They've been nothing but nice whenever I've called.

1-866-258-913

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

vpalmer
09-02-2004, 04:08 PM
Yes, I have spoken with them about 5 times in the past week. That is how I know my bag was sent back to the store. I called again yesterday and am waiting to hear back from them now to see if they can locate my bag. I am not upset yet, although I really do think they should have overnighted the bag since they made the mistake in printing the labels which made the bag ship out a week and two days later than they originally shipped the bag out.

Veronica
Mom to Eva

lmladuke
09-02-2004, 06:14 PM
more "frustration". I placed my order over a month ago and was told I would receive it by Sept 1. Sent an email inquring as to whether it had shipped and received a rather short email back telling me they are running behind on orders and that I will receive an email when order ships. They also asked that I be patient with the during their time of growth.

I can respect and understand that this is a small business and that they are growing/making changes, etc. But I think if you offer co-ops and promotions to attract customers, you should turn products around in a reasonable time frame.

I know people had problems with Ella in the past and supposedly Ella was working to fix the glitches.

Needless to say I am somewhat nervous about my order...

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5

lstef plus2
09-02-2004, 09:20 PM
This same thing just happened to me. I received an electronic e-mail confirmation about 2 weeks ago stating that my bag was shipped. I waited a week then I questioned them about the shipping status. They then e-mailed me stating that the labels were printed wrong and the bag returned to them. They were going to re-send out the bag--this was this past Saturday. Today I did receive my bag.

I waited a long time, but I am very happy with the bag so far.

icunurse
09-03-2004, 09:41 AM
My bags were supposed to ship on August 5th. When the 10th came around and no bags, I emailed them and received a reply stating that the bags were going out later that day. I ended up getting them about a week or so later than I thought that I would. (I posted pics the day I received them). They are beautiful and well-made (though I, too, was getting a bit anxious after such a long wait to not only see them, but to have them in my possesion and make sure they were good quality, etc.) They have always answered my emails quickly, so I would try that route.

Traci
~Connor's Mom~