PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Diaper Bags

sms03
09-12-2004, 10:12 AM
I just noticed the Large Lands End Tailored Diaper Bag on their website. I was wondering if anyone has this bag and how well they like it. Are there any other alternatives that look similar to this bag but have better features? I am looking for a diaper bag that does not look like a diaper bag. Thanks!

kseltmann
09-12-2004, 10:06 PM
I have this bag in Pink Ice. I loved this bag from the moment I ordered it. I has pockets galore! The inside is a light blue. It has a secret mommy pocket! It is easy to find things.
Now the bad news... This bag is big. I now only use it for an overnight bag. I use my Skip Hop bag as my every day bag, and I have a Lands End DIA in the back of my car where I keep blankets, change of clothes, and things for an emergency.
LE bags are terrific. They are well organized and well planned, but this one is just too big for me now.
I bought one of every diaper bag that LE made, tried them all out, and then returned them to my local Sears.
Actually, Sears stores now carry some LE bags. It might be worth a call to your Sears so you can see them IRL.
Hope this helps,

Kathryn
Emily 9.24.03

http://lilypie.com/baby1/040924/2/13/2/-5/.png[/img][/url]

tiapam
09-13-2004, 12:38 AM
I'm not sure if this was the same one I saw in the outlet store, but if it is, I thought the straps were too short. And they don't seem to be adjustable and I don't think there is a separate shoulder strap to attach. I am still expecting but I have a Skip Hop (which I hope I will like as much when I am actually using it), a Little Tripper from LE and the Do It All from LE. The Do It All is pretty big and a little heavy, but it will be for all day or traveling. I think the Little Tripper will be great for quick trips. I think they have changed the Little Tripper a little and I like the old style better, which is what I have. There is a cute looking canvas tote on the Overstock page at LE right now. Small Stripe Canvas Diaper Tote, Item #9310-46H8. Kind of summery, but very cute and the straps look a little longer.

-Pam

holliam
09-13-2004, 07:30 PM
I actually just got the large one, and I think it's the perfect size IF you are going to cloth diaper. I have a Skip Hop for the stroller. A LE backpack for the car. A Little Tripper for really quick trips, but I wanted something slightly more sophisticated. Everyone kept saying the large was too big, but it really isn't if you are cloth diapering. I'm glad I finally got it!

My babe isn't here yet so have no real world testing...

Holli