PDA

View Full Version : New to Whimsical Wears - some questions

writeleigh
09-12-2004, 04:50 PM
So far, I still have the same Diaper Bag I always have (I do love our diaper bag LOL), but lately, as DS approaches one, I've begun to feel like I could use a second one. Perhaps even a slightly smaller one for quick trips or just less bulk for certain times.

I absolutely love the bags at WW! I'm debating between the Sundae, Toddler Tote, and Elizabeth Toile.

My current bag is 17w"x13"hx6"d. Is it reasonable for me to downsize at all, or is that a pipe dream and should I not attempt to get a second bag in a similar size?

lrucci
09-12-2004, 05:22 PM
I have the Katie Bucket Tote and it measures 13"w x 11"h x4"d. I use it for short trips to the grocery store, dinner, etc. It is great to have so I don't have to haul around my bigger one. I think either one of the bags you are thinking about would work, depending on how much you want to put in it. I am getting another one in a fall/winter fabric, but I just can't decide which fabric.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

writeleigh
09-12-2004, 05:24 PM
LOL - the fabric choices will be my next dilemma!
Yes, that's what I'm thinking- a bag to use for short trips or restaraunts.

writeleigh
09-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Lisa, after you told me about the Katie bucket bag, I went back to the website and finally decided on that one. I got it in Twinkle Fairy Green and Funky Dots White with pink ostrich feather trim. Maybe I'll post a pic when it arrives. I am very excited, but impatient.

lrucci
09-15-2004, 12:04 AM
Wow! I'm impressed with your quick decision on the fabric choices, it sounds like it is going to be a real cute bag. I love the Funky Dots. I'm still trying to decide. I have it narrowed down to a few combinations.

I hope you like your Katie Bucket Bag and I can't wait to see it when it arrives.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

writeleigh
09-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Well, I did spend hours agonizing over it LOL. I kept trying different fabrics together from the print out. I'm just hoping the two fabrics look good together IRL (I'm worried that the tones may look different in the fabric photos). I almost went with a completely different, more modern looking combo. Part of me likes modern/classic looks, but ultimately I'm kind of a whimsical/funky gal :D

Anyway, can't wait for it to arrive. I'll definitely post pics.

lmintzer
09-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Don't worry--if the fabrics don't match IRL, Kim will let you know and will make another suggesion. She's really nice to work with and wouldn't want to make something that didn't look good!

You're idea sounds cute, btw. : )

writeleigh
09-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Thank you :) I'm excited to see it IRL.