PDA

View Full Version : Discount on Posh by Tori bags

cchavez
09-15-2004, 03:43 PM
A local retailer has agreed to a discount on Posh by Tori bags. I believe this included all bags not diaper bags. A 15% discount will be given if 6 bags are ordered and 20% if 8 bags are ordered.

You can check out the bags at:

http://www.poshbytori.com/

Please email me and I can give you the retailer contact information. hth

Twin Mom
09-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Christine - Saw the other post and thought I would bump this up. I was wondering how many people were interested. I really like the City Stripes but couldn't decide on whether I wanted a diaper bag or a tote. I think my diapering days are not going to last much longer since potty training is just around the corner, but I kind of like the vinyl coating which is only on the diaper bag. As usual I can't decide...

If you get enough people interested for a discount, let me know. I am also considering the 2 Red Hens in City Stripe, but I think Posh by Tori is a bit more my style. Plus I think City Stripe isn't available in the size I want in the 2 Red Hens Co-op.

Thanks.

jasabo
09-21-2004, 11:36 PM
Her bags are really cute. My only concern with the diaper bag is that it doesn't look like you're able to open it very wide, if that makes any sense. Kind of like with the old PPB, where they needed to extend the zipper a little further, which they've done with the new bags.

Has anyone seen a Posh bag IRL? Is it easy to find things inside?

If a 20% discount is arranged, I might be interested. They're pretty expensive bags, so I'd need a good discount to rationalize it to myself. They're really beautiful though. I love the Drama Queen.

Lisa - mom to 15 month old twin boys

khakismom
09-22-2004, 01:15 PM
I have the Envelope bag in the disco dots and I love it! (It's a purse though and not a dipe bag.) I get compliments on the bag *everywhere*!

I thought I was done with dipe bags too, but the Drama Queen is calling my name!! Funny thing is that I am ready to get rid of my "name" dipe bags and instead give all my business to these unique artisans who have different bags that every mommy on the street won't have.

Christine, I am emailing you! I'm definitely ordering a bag. Thanks for arranging this! :)

cchavez
09-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Maureen seems to be the only "definite" one and the rest of us are only the fence so we don't have enough interest to get any of the discounts at this point. I wanted to see the bags IRL before making a decision but the retailer doesn't keep them in stock. We are going to Austin in a few weeks but I doubt I will get any time to go check out the Posh bags.....

cchavez
09-23-2004, 01:28 PM
they sound like great bags!

2lovingkids
10-05-2004, 03:33 PM
I noticed some posh bags 15% off at www.emmyandally.com. They only have a few styles but it may be the one you want.

I love these bags, I have a couple myself and they are really a lot of fun.