PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop on SBS Stroller

kfk
09-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Hi! I'm expecting twin boys very soon (I'm at 33 weeks 3 days, yippee). I love the idea of a Skip Hop but haven't purchased a double stroller because I can't decide on one! (I have a double snap n go for the first few months and am reasonably sure the Skip Hop will work on that). I was wondering if the Skip Hop works on SBS double strollers? I'm considering a variety of SBS's, all with different handle types: the MacLaren Twin Traveller, the PP Aria Twin, and the MBUD (in my dreams where I am rich, have a large car, don't live in a small upstairs apartment, and have incredible upper body strength!). Any advice out there whether the Skip Hop would work with these?

Chelsey333
09-21-2004, 09:02 PM
I have a skip hop and the PP aria twin. I love it and the stroller. I did notice when I took my 2 year old out first - the stroller was fine, and then proceeded to take my 4 mos. old out - the stroller started to tip backwards. I got nervous and tried to catch it with baby in hands and it was kind of crazy. But I might have had it extra packed that day, bec it has never been a problem before. I usually put bag on when stroller is empty and it is not a problem.