PDA

View Full Version : Sally Spicer at Nordstrom Rack!

Momof3Labs
09-22-2004, 03:23 PM
I found a beautiful Sally Spicer diaper bag at Nordstrom Rack today! It was in the bin with new arrival purses, and was $150 down to $40. A pretty brown/taupe horizontal stripe, perfect for fall/winter. This is my first SS, so we'll see how it goes! I don't know if I'll like the shorter double straps and no zipper on top (didn't care for that on my Ella) but for $40, what the heck!

There was only one at this store (Chicago - State St.) so not sure if more will be coming or if this was a fluke!

mlewis
09-22-2004, 05:53 PM
I'd be very interested in how it holds up and how large it is and all the details. I'm going crazy trying to decide on a bag for a trip to France in December. I ordered a mothership, but it was way too huge for my short self, and I've got several WW totes, but I'm sure they're too small since they are the Elizabeth and Katie Bucket. I've been considering a 2 Red Hens bag in the whole roost, but my other thought was a sally spicer. I know all about the Alpha 7 and others, but I like pretty bags, so I'm staying away from them.

Anyway, all that rambling to say - let us know how it is!