PDA

View Full Version : Pic of our sewcuteboutique *Hawaiian* print cover

quikeye
09-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Hi all, I responded to a post a few days ago about ordering a custom shopping cart cover from sewcuteboutique.com (in comparison to the covers4kids)... can't seem to find the original post now. I just received an email w/ a pic of the cover that's being shipped to me I wanted to share (& we'll take more when Kai goes for his 1st ride), but MAN I'M EXCITED to get it! Looks great, just my style :)

FYI, Cathy charged me 28$ + shipping since I bought my own fabric, which *included* the pillow in the pic as well. I wouldn't have spent extra on it, but it's nice it was included. :) The cost for the fabric I sent was about 6.50, so it came to be about 34$ or so + shipping. I requested the back fabric to be solid yellow, which she was able to do (and provided fabric for as well).

I'll do a review/etc later but here's the pic:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/13406.jpg

w00t! :)

Emmas Mom
09-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Oh that's too cute! I want a Hawaiian print too (I saw one at Covers4kids but can't justify the price once you add the pillow in). I e-mailed Cathy to see what she has in stock. Where did you find your fabric? I'd like to get something a little more "girly" but I don't know where to look. The only place I happened to check was Wal-Mart, cause I was there, but they didn't have any.

supercalifragilous
09-23-2004, 04:51 PM
OMG! That is TOO CUTE!!! :7 I just got some sushi print fleece on clearance @ JoAnns and looking for a project to use it for! I've also been eyeing some fabric online in a sushi print and another in dim sum print. Don't tempt me.... That's a really good price!

It looks nice and fluffy, too!