PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Classic Do It All owners: Several of us would love to see photos!

ginamlee
09-24-2004, 02:49 AM
Please post photos of the interior of your bags! Thank you!

newmomto1
09-24-2004, 10:47 AM
Hi,
I do not have one in my posession.
I had ordered one several months ago, but returned it.
From what I remember though...it seemed to me that it is basically a large version on the old style Little Tripper.
Now, if you haven't seen that, I guess that doesn't help much :-(
I had a black one, the interior was black, There was one main compartment, no dividers, but several mesh pockets along the inner sides (I don't remember how many though)
On the outer part of the bag there was one large pocket that the changing pad fit in to (which you can see on the website), on the other side there is a zippered outer pocket.
Hmmm, I am trying to remember...there *might* be a zippered pocket inside....I just can't remember for sure though.
Since it's such a great price now I am thinking of ordering one just to keep in my car with extra stuff.
Hopefully someone can post some pics!
HTH a little :-)

ginamlee
09-24-2004, 01:12 PM
Thank you, that does help! Since I want something to hang on a Peg stroller, I really did one one big open interior. I use my hanging bag as an extra basket rather than a diaper bag most of the time. On occasions where we are taking an all day trip - like an amusement park - I will use the hanging bag as a diaper bag in that case.

Now, to figure out how to hang it without it being crooked, as mentioned in the other thread. I'm a wierdo about stuff like that and I know it would bug me!

newmomto1
09-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Funny, the crooked thing...that's why I returned mine! I wanted something to hang off the stroller, but I can't deal with "crooked".

I DID just order one today though since it's such a good deal. I ordered a Skip Hop yesterday (which I know will not be big enough for me for a whole day out)..so I'll keep the DIA in the car with extra stuff...hopefully my plan will work :-)

ginamlee
09-26-2004, 02:07 AM
Well, rats! Now what? I certainly don't want it to be crooked. I guess I will look at other options. I have a Skip Hop, but that is not the kind of solution that I am looking for in this particular case.

newmomto1
09-26-2004, 02:38 AM
I feel your pain!! :-)
I'd LOVE to hear of any other options you come up with!!!!

ginamlee
09-26-2004, 02:53 AM
I suppose that I could custom make some little loops with snaps and make them different legnths to compensate for the uneven placement of the loops on the bag.... Hmmm....

newmomto1
09-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Okay, got my Classic DIA delivered yesterday, & now I remember why I returned it the first time. It's a pain! The way it opens..everything will fall out of the bag since the zipper goes down both sides! I guess you can just unzip it a little, but I think it's awkward! I am returning it (again) to Sears today.
I think I'll just use my Similac bag for my "car" bag.

Mikesa3
09-30-2004, 02:40 PM
Doesn't it have double zippers? On my old Lil Tripper I leave one zipper at the top corner and just open and close the other one.That was I can just have the top open.HTH
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

newmomto1
09-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Yes, it has double zippers. But it's just bulky & awkward (IMO), not like the old LT. I don't know, I just didn't want or need it & don't know why I ordered it after I already returned one! I guess I got swept away by the price. Anyway..it's been returned to Sears.