PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick an A7 color!!!

mamagoosie
09-24-2004, 05:01 PM
All summer I've been carrying around a lame tote bag-type of thing. And I think it's time I treat myself to a nice bag for fall right? I have a toddler and after scouring these boards, have decided that I'm going to go with the A7 (right decision???).

I'm a working mom, rarely look put together, dress in total basics and am basically a fashion chicken. So, what color should I get? I'm drawn to the red, orange and chestnut--but if someone doesn't stop me, I'll probably order (gasp) black. How lame am I?

Please, tell me stories about your fun-colored bags and make me brave.

cheers-

Chelsey333
09-24-2004, 05:25 PM
I can't help you with a fun color, but I love my black cord A7! Black can be boring, especially if it is the only color you have. But black does go with everything and is a classic look. But if you are looking for color, I would go with the red or the lt blue.

murpheyblue
09-24-2004, 06:00 PM
I love my red A7. My fashion sense sounds a lot like you and though I rarely wear red (more of a jeans and khakis with tees kind of gal) I love the splash of color on the bag. It's the one place I feel comfortable going a little 'crazy.' I like that the red works for all seasons and doesn't scream 'baby.'

Whatever color you decide it's a great bag. You'll love it!

marnay
09-24-2004, 06:40 PM
Ohhh orange..... I would love one in orange..... pick orange!!!!

Naydene

heatherlynn
09-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Ok, so now there are 3 of us! I dress the same way and I also got the red for a little "spice" (for me, that is!). Anyway, I also really like that you can wear it in any season and it doesn't really look out of place. Not to mention, the great organization. I love this bag!

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

mamagoosie
09-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Why oh why do I stalk this forum??? Y'all are great.

To no one's surprise, no doubt, I now think I NEED two bags--an A7 and a skip hop. I justify this by the fact that I've gotten through the last 20 months of my child's life with only the bag I recieved at my shower and the lame tote bag. Granted the baby shower bag was a Kate Spade.....Expensive and chic but SO NOT practical.

But I digress. I'm leaning toward getting the red A7 and the orange skip hop. My KS is black so it's there in a pinch, should I need something black, and the lame tote bag.... for the pool next summer!

Why am I afraid that this is not the end?