PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought a Kecci off these boards or swap....and did your zipper break

cchavez
09-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Did Kecci replace it for you? I am just asking b/c I am having a similar situation w/ a Dobre Goods bags....I bought it NWT off the boards and the fabric is not holding up. I contacted DG and they emailed me right away and told me to wash the bag on the delicate cycle using a mild detergent. I did that and saw little improvement. I contacted them again and very politely explained the bag was still not looking much better and I was hoping to get another reponse. B/c in the previous response the CS rep. told me to let them know if they could be of further assistance. But they have not sent me a response. I was wondering how Kecci handled a similar situation......

I have a Kecci and love it! Their CS rocks! TIA~

LuLusMaMa
09-25-2004, 11:34 PM
I bought a nearly new Kecci from a member of the yahoo baby bags group last week and I've used it for a couple of days and the zipper busted. I don't have any receipt or anything so I didn't bother calling Kecci CS. I didn't pay very much, either. I still use it as I was able to thread the zipper back together. It breaks everytime I fill the bag up...

lmariana
09-26-2004, 01:26 AM
I bought my Kecci through these boards and my zipper broke. I contacted their CS and they were very kind and replaced the bag for me with no problems!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

cchavez
09-27-2004, 12:11 AM
Thanks for letting me know. :)

supercalifragilous
09-27-2004, 12:30 PM
See this post by the prez of Kecci:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=14094&mesg_id=14263&page=3

I would definitely e-mail them. They didn't even ask me where I got my bag. The only point was that it's a Kecci with a broken zipper and they will replace it. They didn't even ask me for a receipt (which I didn't have anyway since it was through the co-op)! :D

Whether the zipper broke on you or the original owner is irrelevant - it shouldn't have broken at all and they'll definitely replace it! Good luck! :7