PDA

View Full Version : After Petunia Picklebottom, What should be my 2nd bag?

jennycolman5
09-25-2004, 09:41 AM
I currently own a PP diaper bag & love it, cant wait to use it come baby. But I want to also get a 2nd bag. Im just not sure what purpose it would serve? Do I need something bigger or smaller than th PP?

When I go to a nice restaurant with the baby, Ill probably bring PP. But if I go out of town for a few days or something, do you think something Bigger is good to have just in case? Other than Fluerville Mothership-what are some other big ones-I cant stand the vinyl!

Is it important to have a neutral in your closet like black for example? For this bag, I want it to do something different/better than the PP-im just not sure what it should do yet? Any suggestions?

lmariana
09-25-2004, 04:13 PM
Hi there! I think you'll definitely want a smaller bag to complement your Petunia. For example, grocery shopping, you don't want a large bag because it will take up cart space or be very bulky to wear.

You may also consider a more casual/water resistant bag for rainy days or outdoor fun. The Petunia fabrics can be a little delicate.

As far as a larger, weekend bag goes...there's the Mothership, but it has the vinyl. On the casual side, there is the Medium Messenger bag by Timbuk2 (www.timbuk2.com). It's large and awesome! It has a waterproof interior, adjustable strap, and plenty of space to go around.

Some bags I'd recommend looking into are: Loom Bandicoot (medium/small), Timbuk2 Metro (small), Chester Classic Diaper bag (www.chesterhandbags.com - medium size), and the always popular Skip Hop (medium/large).

Enjoy your new Petunia!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)