PDA

View Full Version : Red Bandicoot Pics on a Bugaboo

lmariana
09-25-2004, 11:56 AM
Hi all! I wanted to share some pictures of the Red + Orange Loom Bandicoot on my red stroller. It's absolutely to die for!!! I love this combo, and the reds match so well. I have the bag on the shortest strap setting, and it fits perfectly on the handlebars, keeping everything at my finger tips.

I really like this bag! It's just the right size for the majority of my outings. I can fit a couple diapers, wipes, change of clothes, bib, snacks, a few toys, small baby stuff (tylenol, teething tablets, etc), and still have room to spare. Then I keep all my mommy stuff in the Joey clutch (the little orange purse). Plus, I found a cell phone holder that attaches PERFECTLY to the strap! It's the cell holder by Timbuk2.

As with any Loom bag, their construction is very high-quality. You really get what you pay for. Oh, and the side bottle pockets ROCK! I can easily fit our straw cups in there.

Enjoy the photos!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/13640.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/13641.jpg

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

murpheyblue2
09-25-2004, 01:46 PM
Mariana:

That looks AWESOME!!

whittyanne
09-25-2004, 04:03 PM
That looks SO good! I might have to get one of those too!! (This forum is bad for me!!)

heidi_timms
09-25-2004, 04:10 PM
Gosh, that is too cute. I wanted to get one until they ran out of bags!!! I remember someone mentioning on another thread their bag was either peeling or coming apart or something. I still really have this bag on my wish list though. This combo is adorable!!!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

MorganMom
09-25-2004, 11:40 PM
So cute!!! I'm still eyeing the Bandicoot...maybe the next co-op.... ;-)

jasabo
09-26-2004, 12:02 AM
Wow! It looks like they were made for each other! What a fabulous look - you must look very chic walking around :)

I also have the cell phone holder from Timbuk2 and I love it. I attach it to my Alpha strap and even attached it to my MS strap during recent travel, and it works great!

Lisa - mom to 15 month old twin boys

lilarkk
09-27-2004, 06:45 PM
Mariana!

I must say that I'm dying for both a Bandicoot and a Bugaboo!
The bandicoot will be purchased at the next Loom co-op, however, since this is my last child, there is no reason to spend the money on a Bugaboo! ;( (Now if DH and I decided to have more children...hmmm.....) ;)

The 2 look awesome and very classy together! Nice taste as always, Mariana!

jendalymd
09-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Oh my God! I am sooo jealous. I have been eyeing the Bandicoot, but hadn't seen any in the red/orange (besides the one on the loom website) It looks so awesome especially with your bugaboo. Great size. Wish I were you. Now I've got to convince my DH that I need one for xmas.
cheers,
Jennifer

robmab719
09-27-2004, 11:29 PM
What a great match! Love the red/orange combo. You're making me miss my Bandicoot. (Hopefully, my replacement is on its way from Loom now!)

tigalig
09-28-2004, 02:04 AM
Mariana, I love your combination! Just when I thought I had ruled out the red Bandicoot, there you go posting a photo of yours... aaah!

tina-t
09-29-2004, 02:46 AM
What a perfect match! I was convincing myself that I do not need the Bandicoot but now.....Darn, I have to stay away from this board!!!!:)

ILoveLT
09-30-2004, 04:11 PM
Mariana:

You have excellent taste! I have a red Bugaboo too and I think I will get the same bag! I was thinking about the red Skip Hop but this is prettier!

Rita

lmariana
09-30-2004, 06:13 PM
I've actually had problems getting a Skip Hop to stay on the Bugaboo handle well. It tends to slide down one side. I actually prefer using a shortened messenger strap, because it "hugs" the handlebar. :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

heatherlynn
10-01-2004, 10:20 AM
Oh Mariana! You're killing me. I had decided on the Baby Sherpa Short Haul (thanks for your help on that!), but if I use an old backpack plus a regular bottle cooler, I could get this instead. I have an A7 in red canvas, but I just love this in red/orange combo.

Thanks for posting! As always, so helpful (although DH may not think so!).

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

ILoveLT
10-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Anyone know the best place to buy the red Bandicoot? I want free shipping and pay by Paypal. Thanks.

Rita

Jeanmick
10-04-2004, 12:39 AM
I purchased my Bandicoot through diaperbags.com. They provide free shipping on all ground orders, but I don't know if they accept Paypal. I do know that they have EXCELLENT customer service! :)

Good luck in your search.