PDA

View Full Version : Pic of MS & Timi & Leslie Large Bebe?

bluhimmy
09-25-2004, 06:24 PM
Does anyone have, or know where I can find a picture comparing the Fleurville M/S and Timi & Leslie Large Bebe bag? I want to compare the 2 sizes. I know the Timi & Leslie is smaller than M/S, but I more of a visual person so need to see it next to one another.

TIA

MichelleRC
09-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Hi Diana,
If I still have power tomorrow (I am in hurricane land) I will take one for you. These are the 2 bags I am currently using--good choices!

ShaniB123
09-25-2004, 09:55 PM
I don't own either, so I can't post pics comparing the two, but I've tried both on in real life. I'm petite, and the T&L is a good size for me- pretty comparable to a Petunia Pickle Bottom, I think. The Mothership is much bigger- I cannot quantify exactly how much bigger, but I would estimate that it's at least 30% larger- it's so big that it looks ridiculous on me.

The websites for T&L and Fleurville, or online retailers who carry them, may post the measurements online.

First due in CA in October

bluhimmy
09-25-2004, 10:51 PM
Oh that would be wonderful of you to do so. I already own the MS, which I haven't used yet since it's a little on the larger side. At first I was thinking about an A7, but then I saw the Timi & Leslie... Why, I can't have 2 Fleurville. Plus, I just love the beautiful brocade material the T&L comes in. For me, it would be the perfect substitute for the PPB, which I'm leaning away from after all the negative CS problem. A brocade in the look of an A7, and I don't have to worry about dry cleaning issue.

TIA,

noahsmum
09-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Hi there,
I'm new to this website, and am not familiar with all the abbreviations. What is the problem with the PPB (which I'm assuming is the Petunia Pickle Bottom)? I was thinking about getting one.
Thanks,
Catherine

bluhimmy
09-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Yes, PPB is Petunia Pickle Bottom. Maybe I shouldn't have refered it to as a "problem", but there have been compliants about the bag sagging after they are dry cleaned, which the recommended method for cleaning by the company.

A member emailed the company about the problem and the response she received back was very disappointing. You can read more about it here:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=14398&mode=full&page=

By all means they have beautiful bags. However, the poor customer service they provided has me questioning purchasing their products. Hope that helps.

justlearning
09-26-2004, 07:46 PM
If you do a search or just look back through the treads from a few weeks ago, there was a thread entitled something like "Is the Mothership too big for me?" In that thread, the poster showed a picture of her with the M/S over her shoulder as well as one with her wearing the T&L bag. Then, she did have a few pictures of both bags side by side. HTH!

bluhimmy
09-27-2004, 01:20 AM
Thanks! I thought I remember seeing it before. You just helped jog my memory.

In case anyone else is wondering, here is the link to the original thread comparing the two bags.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=13534&mesg_id=13534&listing_type=search