PDA

View Full Version : PPB toddler tote

heidi_timms
09-25-2004, 07:07 PM
I know PPB's service is horrible. It sounds like they are sooo snotty which irritates me! BUT, I am being ***swayed*** by their pretty fabrics (they are like a bad drug for a diaper bag addict). I'm considering a flora bag as it's made out of chenille instead of the brocade. The toddler tote seemed small IRL, but I'm wondering about it. Does anyone really like theirs? I also like the brown brocade with the pink (love brown and pink). I can't remember the name. Maybe, I'd be better off with a boxy backpack? I sometimes do have to pack a small cooler for longer trips. I do have a ton of bags so this wouldn't be my only one though....

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lmariana
09-25-2004, 07:39 PM
I wish I could help, but I'm about to buy one myself. I'm actually going to get the Boxy Backpack and the Toddler Tote, so I can compare the two. :) Heidi, are you on the Babybags Swap group? There is quite a bit of Petunia talk going on over there too... ;)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

heidi_timms
09-27-2004, 04:38 AM
Thanks Mariana, I am, unfortunately! Too much tempting stuff over there...I want that Bandicoot you got, a skiphop, and some sort of PPB, and oh about 10 other bags. I saw the toddler tote IRL and it looks almost like a purse. It may be too small for me though. I might end up with the Boxy backpack.

Mariana...

My DH gets so irritated with how many bags I have and my Mom and MIL say "oh another diaper bag again" when they see me show up with a new bag. I just say diaper bags are like my purses-LOL!

Does your DH get irritated with your diaper bag collection/addiction?

I usually hide them from my DH in the closet for a while and am sooo nervous to "bring out" my new bags-LOL!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lmariana
09-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Haha, YES! I get picked on so much for my diaper bag obsessions, my mother is about to wring my neck!

My husband has leveled out though, since I've gone pro and started my own store to support my dirty little habit. ;)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

Chelsey333
09-27-2004, 02:57 PM
I get the same reaction from family and inlaws! My sil came over the other day unexpectantly to drop something off. I had 4 diaper bags in my living room. I was sorting them out and figuring out which one I needed for the day. She sees this, then sees on my computer screen, a big picture of the PPB bag I was drooling over. She said, "are you looking for another bag??????? Why??" I didn't have anything to say. I don't need another bag, but I don't question her when she has to buy a pair of shoes in every color and a handbag to match! For some reason, she thinks that is ok, but there is no need to buy extra diaper bags.

heidi_timms
09-27-2004, 03:34 PM
Mariana,

That's good that the hubby is finally starting to give up picking on you-LOL!

Do you have link to your store? I would love to check it out!

Chelsey,

I try to not look at new bags when hubby is home. I can't let him or anyone else catch me in the act-LOL!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03