PDA

View Full Version : Is a Chester Backpack big enough for newborn supplies?

momathome
09-27-2004, 09:30 AM
I have been debating for awhile what bag to use with baby #3 and I really like the look of the Chester backpacks. I keep going back and forth between this and the Loom Marsupial. I anticipate packing the following my bag - 4 NB dipes, wipes case, receiving blanket, spare outfit, burp cloth, small powder, my largish wallet which holds my cell, and my keys. I am sure there will be a few more small things that I am not even thinking of right now. Opinions, please! Everytime I think I want a messenger or a tote, I find myself reaching for a backpack, which is why I think the Chester may be better for me then the Loom Marsupial. What do you think?

marnay
09-27-2004, 11:29 AM
The Chester backpack might be a touch small..... if you like the look of the Chester but want something slightly bigger check out the Timi & Leslie backpack. There might even be one for sale on the baby bags group.

Naydene

momathome
09-27-2004, 04:39 PM
The Timi and Leslie backpack looks really nice, it is just quite a bit pricier than the Chester (on sale for $60). Perhaps if there ends up being a co-op, I will keep it in mind. Thanks!

marnay
09-27-2004, 08:13 PM
Yeah they are a bit more pricey, but you should join babybags as sometimes people sell theirs.

Join anyway, as the photo section has a couple of pictures of both the Chester Backpack and the T & L one packed, so you can get an idea of what the inside holds.

There is a pretty Chester one listed for sale too!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

Naydene

momathome
09-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the info, Naydene! I actually belong to the babybags group but I have never bought or sold anything there - just looking for now. I have a feeling that will change soon. ;)