PDA

View Full Version : Just how big do you have to be to carry a MS?

tigalig
09-28-2004, 02:11 AM
I keep reading how large the MS is and I'm wondering if there is a minimum height suggestion for this bag. The new red canvas fabric is calling my name, but at 5'4", I'm not sure it's for me. Any experiences/advice will be appreciated.

Chelsey333
09-28-2004, 07:55 AM
It is such a great bag, I think it is unfair for shorter people to miss out on it! That being said, I am 5'8" so it doesn't bother me that it is such a big bag. The red canvas is beautiful! I think at 5'4" you will probably be fine.

SteelerFan
09-28-2004, 08:42 AM
I'm 5'4 and I **LOVE** my bag! I don't think it looks too big at all...if you like it I'd say go buy it--you won't regret it!

Amy

MichelleRC
09-28-2004, 09:58 AM
I just got the houndstooth MS for a newborn and 2 year old. I am just under 5 feet tall and while the bag is really big on me, I still love it and need the room and organization. Plus I am not actually carrying it too many places--i try to put it in the shopping cart or whatever.
HTH!

Little Ladybug
09-28-2004, 10:58 AM
I'm 5'3", and I just got the Houndstooth MS. It's a big bag, but it doesn't bother me, and I don't feel uncomfortable carrying it. It's great!

robmab719
09-28-2004, 12:36 PM
I don't really think it's so much your height as your personal preference. The MS is a BIG bag, but that's also the reason so many of us love it. It's very lightweight, so even though it's big, it's not heavy. I don't think you have to be a certain height or build to carry it. If it fits your style, it doesn't matter how big or small you are.

marnay
09-28-2004, 02:03 PM
I am 5'3' and I loved my MS, but it is a big bag. I never really carry any of my bags too much, I usually hang them on the stroller. If you want something similiar but smaller try the Timi and Leslie Large Bebe bag.

Naydene