PDA

View Full Version : Mariana - Can you help me?

heatherlynn
09-28-2004, 08:25 AM
Hi Mariana,

I was wondering if you could take a picture of the Baby Sherpa Short Haul next to an Alpha 7. I'm thinking about getting the Short Haul since I think I need a super practical bag! The A7 is great and I love it, but I'd like something that I won't worry about getting dirty when we go apple picking, to the outlet mall, etc. and that will keep bottles of formula cold. Plus, the A7 is little too small for me for all day outings.

Thank you so much for all your help all the time! I was telling my DH that you are the "Diaper Bag Queen" but that just didn't sound right, so I think we'll have to come up with something a little more pleasant!

Thanks again,

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

SteelerFan
09-28-2004, 08:41 AM
Heather--I sent you an email--someone on here was looking to buy a Beige Kecci and someone on the babybags board was looking to buy any kind of Kecci. Did you sell yours yet? Hope all is well!

Amy
2 dds
ds 8/9/04

heatherlynn
09-28-2004, 10:38 AM
Hi Amy!

Got your email and the other one from the other day (that one got passed around a lot - hilarious!). Anyway, I did a cash and bag swap for a new stroller, so I don't have it anymore. I kind of wish I could keep it, but I like my A7 better, so it really had to go, since it was a little too similar in size. Now, I need something super functional. We went apple picking the other day and the A7 was just too nice and too expensive for me to be dragging it around there and the LE LT was too small. I need a backpack to keep my hands free and something for DH to wear, too. He's okay w/ carrying the flowery-type bags, but I don't think he'd go for it in a backpack style!

H-

SteelerFan
09-28-2004, 11:41 AM
How big is the skip hop? I have a Kenneth Cole black backpack that I used with my 4yo when she was a baby--I got it at Burlington Baby Depot for a pretty reasonable price--it's pretty stylish, too. I had to send my MS back for an exchange (it was so sad! lol) and I packed my Kecci up--I have to say that that bag is WAY too small for me after using the MS. I probably wouldn't be able to buy something that small until baby is a lot older. I really like the A7 but I know I'd be in the same boat as that Kecci in regards to size. I was hoping to buy a T & L bag, too, but I'd have to check out the size for that. I'm waiting for my paypal to clear for my Chocolate Cord MS! Sooooo exciting! I think Eddie Bauer has some reasonable backpack diaper bags that you could use and DH wouldn't be embarassed to carry! LOL! My DH is a big hunter and I thought that perhaps I could buy the camo A7 for him--ha!

What stroller did you swap for?

Amy

lmariana
09-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Here you go!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/13773.jpg

heatherlynn
09-28-2004, 03:50 PM
mariana,

you're the best (as my dd tells me - when she's not mad at me!). sorry for another question, but do you think the sherpa holds much more?

thanks again!

h-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

lmariana
09-28-2004, 03:57 PM
Hmmm, I don't think the main comartment holds much more than the Alpha 7, but if you utilize the cooler section and the side bottle holders, I think it would definitely hold more.

If you're looking to carry a lot more than an Alpha 7...definitely go for th Baby Sherpa.

Hope this helps!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030814/1/5/0/-5/.png[/img] ([img)

heatherlynn
09-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Oh, Mariana, thank you so much. It really helps. I think I'm going to order one.

Thanks again!

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04