PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the new PPB Shoulder bag?

kensjen
09-28-2004, 03:15 PM
I would love to see photos of this, inside and out, and on a person!! Also, would love a review. I have the toddler tote but I am thinking I may like the shoulder bag...

Thanks! :)

Chelsey333
09-28-2004, 09:07 PM
Well I don't have one, but I really want one and would love to hear reviews! I am tempted to get one, but not sure if I should spend the extra money on it. How do you like your toddler tote? Can you give me pros and conns on it? I am not sure which bag to get.

Sia Anderson
09-29-2004, 04:16 PM
I mentioned it above, but I have the Manhattan Shoulder bag. I have a boy and a little girl and this color combination is perfect for that. Silver charcoal and pink on the outside, with pink liner. Don’t be fooled, it is a big bag, but its perfect for me, and dad even feels comfortable wearing it. He says he gets the looks!

Gosh, the inside is one main compartment with a bottle holder on one side. It has that removable dirty poopy bag that is velcro-ed to the inside and a key chain clip. That is all in the main compartment. The back has two open pockets and one zippered one, but you cannot tell because it is all the same silk fabric. The front has the zip-out changing pad and it removes so that I can wash it… Which I have had to do a few times. Each side has a gathered bottle holder, with a cell phone pocket on the strap.

I will send over some pictures of it tomorrow. I have to get the digital camera back from dad.

But my overall rating is very good. It looks and works perfect and most importantly it makes me feel good.

Chelsey333
09-29-2004, 04:56 PM
I look forward to seeing pictures. That is the shoulder bag I want to get. Plz take pics of the inside too. Thanks!

ShaniB123
09-29-2004, 06:16 PM
For what it's worth, I'm having an awful time with PPB customer service and shipment right now. I would not purchase a PPB again, ever, regardless of how cute it looked.

First due in CA in October

Sia Anderson
09-29-2004, 09:22 PM
I don’t know anything about that, I am buying from a store and so far have no reason to call Petunia about anything.

And I will get these Photos for you soon.

jasabo
09-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Oh, I'd LOVE to see pix! It sounds fabulous!!!

Lisa - mom to 15 month old twin boys

Sia Anderson
10-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Ok here they are! It took me a while to get the camera back. Sorry for the delay. Hope this helps.

Some are inside some are out. I also shot the cell phone pocket, which I think is so cool! Love this bag, hope this helps.

kensjen
10-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for the pics!!!! I think this has sealed the deal for me! Love this bag! :)