PDA

View Full Version : I love my new skip hop!

chicagojo
10-01-2004, 05:40 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to those of you a while back who helped me decide on a new diaper bag. I was looking for something that would hold a ton of stuff and keep it all organized. I've been using my new Skip*Hop for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! It holds everything I used to put in my Kecci Daddybag and then some. I thought it looked smaller than the Kecci, and it may be, but it is organized so well, with so many compartments, that I think it may actually hold more. I also love that I can use it as a shoulder bag or put it on the stroller handle. I ordered from target.com and it arrived just a few days later. If anyone is considering this bag, I'd highly recommend it - it's a great value for the price. Now I'm trying to figure out what color to order next (got black this time around so DH would use it too, but it would be nice to have something more "fun"...)

In case anyone is wondering, here is everything it holds:
- 3 Huggies size 3 diapers
- plastic case of wipes
- large changing pad (it comes with a small one but I like my huge one that's big enough for DD's whole body)
- spare onesie
- inflatable high chair insert (from Ikea - great for restaurant highchairs and playground swings if your baby is on the small side but able to sit up independently!)
- 2-3 baby toys
- burp cloth
- bottle
- travel bottle warmer
- sippy cup
- 1 container baby food, bib, feeding spoon
- my wallet, cell phone, PDA, camera & keys
- water bottle for me
- bunch of small stuff like travel purell, travel handi-wipes, ziploc bags, etc.